Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 06:42 AM   #580 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
To get back on-topic:

https://www.smgarkansas.com/blog/covid-19-update

Written by a doctor in the next town over. A good explanation of what is happening and what you can do.

I agree with the statement of the author of the article. Humans have won over the virus multiple times. Unfortunately we have to pass and go through the highest peak of the tidal wave or curve until flat line occurs. Read the past pandemic in history its always that pattern.

As I have learned History repeats it self and unfortunately this came in our time.
Be patient and do not panic. Medical science is far more advance now compared centuries ago.
Unfortunately viruses are also sophisticated and highly intelligent organisms that can mutate and transform its molecular structure and be resistant to an antibody.

I believe medical science is moving in the right direction. Pray to God and be patient. Exercise standard precautions washing of hands etc.

Exercise this two virtues

HOPE

FAITH

Hope (lat. spes) is one of the three theological virtues in Christian tradition. Hope being a combination of the desire for something and expectation of receiving it, the virtue is hoping for Divine union and so eternal happiness. While faith is a function of the intellect, hope is an act of the will.

Panic and Fear robs you of this two important virtues!

Last edited by Zoren 370; 03-18-2020 at 06:49 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote