View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 10:09 PM   #5648 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Believe me the vaccine is there but the number of infected are not yet so high to be profitable enough to make Billions of dollars. I hope Im wrong.

I hope Zday wont be cancelled because of this as they already cancelled the 12 hrs of Sebring next week which Im supposed to go.
This would not surprise me a bit if they are holding out on an existing vaccine until they can start making a huge profit.

And if major sporting events, major theme parks (including Disney), major events are cancelled/closed, ZDay will def. be cancelled lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
In Jacksonville there was a shooting due to fighting for hand sanitizer!
Are you serious? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Every place around to eat is packed.
Not here. Restaurants/eateries are bare, even on Friday/Saturday nights. But this should go without saying. People are scared about getting this virus, but going to public places with lots of people gathering? That's like someone saying I don't want to get cooties, but let me bang this prostitute unprotected, hoping not to get anything.