Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:00 PM   #381 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I spent a lot of time and money in strip clubs. When I worked for Elliott and they send us to a new place. The one guy, Butchy, would ask 2 questions to the locals. Depending on how hungry he was. If he was hungry. The first question was where's the best steak house. Second question was where's the strip joint. If he wasn't hungry. It would be where's the strip joint. Followed by the steak house.
There is just something so fascinating about the art of stripping.

On a side note, I can't imagine eating and then going to the strip club. What if you have to take a sh!t while getting a dance?

EDIT: in retrospect, what if you got a dance from a stripper who just took a sh!t?