Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #377 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
one time isn't enough to be memorable lol. the first time is getting initiated and getting past the fear of going into "one of those places". then once you're inside for the first time, you're so nervous between wondering "sh!t, am I really allowed to touch?" to "I hope nobody recognizes me" to "why are these lap dance songs so short???"
I did get a private lap dance from a girl I picked.

I did ask where I could put my hands, and she palmed her tts. But I just kept my hands on her waist.

Yea 4 songs went by fast.....Literally flushing money down the toilet, but felt great while doing it, a very conflicting feeling.