Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 09:00 AM   #351 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Dumbass military. I just got approval for a 2 week trip to Hawai'i in May

Was reading up on some considerations for traveling at this time. One of the questions to ask yourself was "how would it be if you were stuck at your destination for several weeks?" I bet I could manage
Not me. I need to be near my Z lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I went to LA this week. The plane was about 2/3rds full (for Southwest, that's empty). I sat at the window seat on the leg out of Denver and on the return flight to KC. On both of those legs, the female sitting on the aisle broke out the Lysol spray... and sprayed her seat, the seat in the middle and some other crap. I damn near died from the aerosol, not to mention that on the Southwest website is says DON'T USE SPRAY LYSOL...

I'm trying to keep from coughing and they both gave me dirty looks and called the FA on me. I choked out that they sprayed the area with Lysol and the FA confiscated the spray and moved them. Fuckingmorons.......
Are they on the iggylist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Hawai'i isn't a foreign country, though it may seem like it.....

Find the bar on Kuhio Avenue where the Japanese chicks hang out....... different girl every night.
And different type of virus along with them....