View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 08:47 AM   #34 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelspeed View Post
Oh yeah, look at that... fellow Pittsburgher. I'm checking Autotempest, Craigslist, and Facebook, so hopefully seeing everything for sale.

I'm mostly looking for a Sport in manual. '16 or newer in blue or that very dark red color. My gripe with the model having the bells and whistles is that I suppose the head unit pares to a cell phone, and that feature drives me nuts in my truck. My wife's phone is always getting texts or calls... interrupting a song during a drive. Plus I don't feel like listening to her conversations through the speakers. Looks like the Sport or base will save me from that nonsense.
lol there's a pretty simple solution for your problem - don't let your wife's phone pair to the BT

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote