Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 08:33 AM   #348 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

I went to LA this week. The plane was about 2/3rds full (for Southwest, that's empty). I sat at the window seat on the leg out of Denver and on the return flight to KC. On both of those legs, the female sitting on the aisle broke out the Lysol spray... and sprayed her seat, the seat in the middle and some other crap. I damn near died from the aerosol, not to mention that on the Southwest website is says DON'T USE SPRAY LYSOL...

I'm trying to keep from coughing and they both gave me dirty looks and called the FA on me. I choked out that they sprayed the area with Lysol and the FA confiscated the spray and moved them. Fuckingmorons.......