View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:00 PM   #40 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Get some books on first aid, prepping, survival, and food. The Boy Scout Hand book and Field Books are really good. You want books, not on-line reading. Because when the power goes out. You'll have something to read, and you can write notes in the books too.
Don't forget about condoms/birth control pills, because when the power goes out, you can only read/write for so long....just saying lol

With us being in the digital age, I would also recommend getting a power bank charger that you can charge from both solar and plugging in.