View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 03:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

I have read the same thing but they don’t disclose any real technical information about it. The difference in throttle response would be minimal though. If you drove a 2017 and 2018 back to back I know you would not actually feel the difference but it is there. Indeed a reputable tuner can make better improvements through tuning. The new Exedy high performance clutch they had installed this year was a slight improvement though as the clutch disk and pressure plate was designed to handle more whp/wtq and was an upgrade not by much as you could install a aftermarket clutch set up to surpass it in terms of handling power. The new taller 19” wheels were introduced this year as some Z enthusiasts liked the design of them and some did not. Overall what really marked the 2018 Nissan 370Z special was the introduction of the first year of the “Heritage Edition” 370Z model as it is a part of our Z history with the more aggressive look of the exterior and interior. Although performance did not change much as true Z enthusiasts had hoped for the look of the exterior and interior did. I’ve always liked the Heritage Edition 370Z model and am happy that Nissan is continuing to build our cars.