View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 08:41 AM   #274 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG:@gbrettin
Chalk me up for two more fails. Chopped back the manifold but it was way too oval to mess with, so that will be welded back up (not by me). Changing direction, I chopped the AC bracket and AC tab off. Works better when you cut the correct tab ��*♂️. Picked up some metal putty then worked a tab back on. I'll smooth the mountain out after it dries. I'm annoyed and done today. ✌️

----------------------

I'm still annoyed and don't have much to say other than I'll continue to post all aspects of the build. Proof is below. Note to self, physically mark the item to cut. My ADD brain is thinking about 100 other steps for this build as i'm trying to work on one thing.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote