View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hot Rod 370 Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Z51 Vette
Hot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Traded my 2019 Z

Good afternoon everyone. Hot Rod 370 Z here. I want to take a moment to thank everyone that has been so helpful on this forum. All of you have been very informative and quick to respond to anything I asked. This is a great forum and the 370Z is a great car. I bought it brand new in Oct 2018 and I will miss it. I traded for a C7 Z51 7 speed manual trans Stingray in racing yellow. Car only had 5,100 miles on it and I know the car and dealer that sold it to me very well. I just could not pass it up as price was right and the trade was fair. One of the things I will miss is attending the Z fest in May. I had booked it all up but of course now cancelled it. I hear its a great event. So thank you all for all your help. I wish you all the best and will probably check in once in a while as my son owns a 370Z. I will be listing an item from the Z for sale in the appropriate area. Take a look to see if interested.
Sincerely Johnny D
Hot Rod 370 Z is offline   Reply With Quote