Thread: Obx
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:01 AM   #81 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JayZ View Post
Yup bc I didn't remember something to the EXACT on a car I owned a decade ago and since have built other cars where my brain retains current info. Again sport thanks for the correction. If you wanna say names and take it back to school yard we can, just put down the keyboard. Everyone is so safe in their internet bubble
Gets corrected when wrong and responds with ignorance. Gets called out for being ignorant and responds with aggressiveness... Then, a few moments later:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JayZ View Post
I remember when I was 24 lmao and now really just thinking about the comments in this thread and other threads I've come across certainly shows the age bracket of Z owners. A lot of immaturity...

Jokes aside: You're very welcomed for the correction I've provided. I do like to consider myself a scholar