Thread: Obx
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 10:35 AM   #58 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JayZ View Post
I remember when I was 24 lmao and now really just thinking about the comments in this thread and other threads I've come across certainly shows the age bracket of Z owners. A lot of immaturity. Most people join forums for the help, camaraderie of others. Seems that's not the vibe here
What you get out of this forum depends on the attitude you bring to it. There are plenty of new members getting help from these same people. The difference in responses is due to your attitude.

There's plenty of camraderie. One example, already given, was several guys flying and driving hundreds of miles to help a fellow forum member with his turbo kit install. Another example is I've invited a fellow forum member over to my garage on Saturday to help him with the installation of new brake rotors and pads

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |