View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 08:26 AM   #3698 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Somedays.......

I went out to dinner with my kids and their families Saturday. It's a great way to get together and see the grandkids.

We got home about 9 and my sister calls; "I'm in Lawrence and my car won't start" Do I look like AAA? My fiancee's brother lives in Lawrence about 5 minutes from where she's at, so we asked him to go take a look. Battery's dead and the car won't jump, it about melted a set of jumper cables It's $150 to tow it back to Shawnee, about 40 miles away. She ain't got no money... (typical) and I'm not paying for the tow. I checked with my Dad to make sure he wasn't going down to try and bring it back (He's 89 and has no business trying to fix a car in Lawrence at 10 pm... for that matter, neither do I. I have no desire to go to jail for cappin' some dumbass. ) We go down Sunday with a battery & a starter... Battery is 5 years old, and starter is 12. Put a new battery in, give the starter a couple of taps with a 3 lb hammer and the car starts. She flat foots it home while Dad and I cruise back. We get back and she says "my interior lights won't turn off" Good God woman, are you that stupid? Yep, she's turned the interior lights on and forgot. I turned them off. Dad & I put the car on ramps, and I change the starter. No 'thank you', 'kiss my azz'... nothing........ And then...... she texts me and says 'have you done my taxes yet?" I told her I went over there Thursday to do them and she'd gone to Lawrence and started this debacle.......

I hate my sisters......