View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 05:33 PM   #263 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
T-clamps. But tightening the clamps is tricky as I found with my pressure guage. You think you made it tight as hell but under pressure you find out you need a couple more ugga duggas. A couple stood out. The throttle bodies, lower intercooler inlet and that pain in the A$$ that goes by the steering knuckle. As I sit here right now I'm hashing out how I'm going to manage to do Van Jen clamps to forget about tightening forever.
Yeah that one by the steering knuckle can lick my taint