Thread: MAF Sensors
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
1. Yes. Removing the strut bar and engine cover will make it easier regardless of whether you remove the TBs or leave them on.

2. If you're worried about it, just disconnect the negative terminal on the battery before moving the butterfly valve. I've done it both ways without issue.

3. There are two other learning procedures that may come into play, although unlikely, especially if you disconnect the battery. In addition to the Accelerator Pedal Released Position Learning, you might have to do Throttle Valve Closed Position Learning and/or Idle Air Volume Learning. See FSM Section EC for detailed steps of these procedures.
Thanks boss!