View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
epod86
Base Member

Drives: 06 Mustang GT BK M5
epod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
The Fit is a very nice car. The latest design for the Fit is a huge improvement over the first generation (not that the old one was bad).

Having test-driven one recently, I would say that the Fit has the edge in handling while the Yaris might have a very slight advantage under the hood. Compared to the rather dowdy Yaris, the new Fit's design is terrific.
I admit it's on my short list for cars that size, because you can drive it like a golf cart and fit it anywhere on the roads. At the same time, it's also surprisingly huge inside. My sister gets most of her stuff to from college in it, a lot more than i could say about even the newer mini. I just found the paddle shifters a bit absurd, because it is literally a 1-1.5 second shift. It kind of scared me the first time, because I went to shift at about 3,500, and didn't pop until i think 5,000. I thought i broke my sister's new car :P
epod86 is offline   Reply With Quote