View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 06:14 PM   #1650 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Happy Birthday young pup! I have had hard time walking to the restroom the past week or so. And as we older people say, I remember when I would 36 holes in l00*weather. LMAO!
My 63 year old dad walked with me. Although he used a push cart. He shot a 42 on the front and a 46 on the back.

I remember when I was in high school. He was shaking a jug of OJ and ended up on the kitchen floor. He was not much older than I am now. Shìt happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You should have been with me when I drove the 1,000 miles in one day in the motorhome. The only time I stopped was for fuel. Then run the the bathroom after filling the tank. The wifey would get up and walk back the bathroom anytime she felt like it.
I have done 800+ and 900+ miles round-trip in a day without leaving Texas on multiple occasions. No drinks; maybe some protein. Waste of time to stop for anything other than fuel.

Several in the Z so no bathroom options

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |