View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #1539 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I don't recommend using Paypal to sell anything. Why??? because you can sell a puppy and the buyer can dispute it. Meanwhile, you will be out the money and the puppy. So they can steal the puppy from you and paypal will side in their favor. I am done with Paypal. On top of that, you can send a picture of the puppies AKC papers with the numbers blocked out. They can still somehow register the puppy. Freaking thieves in the world today. I am mad as hell.
Quote:
Yeap, the buyer was pushing to use Paypal. That is something we don't normally do since we had another issue a while back. She had done this before. Stupid thief lives in Delaware. I just want to beat a thief with a shovel and do the world a favor. So the witch ended up with a 2500 dollar puppy with papers for free. Paypal sucks. She only paid pet price of 1300. Which it looks like we are going to be out everything.
Quote:
Yeap, makes me wonder what I did to deserve this crap. If this keeps up I am gonna end up in the funny farm.
The thief got an IG/Fakebook/name? Social media shaming is a thing...

So are midnight runs....