View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 07:11 AM   #968 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
painus or no?
No painus. Just stroke level blood pressure. Though arguably that might also have been caused by dealing with my old CEO.

If you've ever had to be the guy to explain to a room full of Sikorsky execs why a series of their 30 million dollar helicopters can't be sold that weekend while your boss is golfing, you'll know what I felt.

Here's the catch: You can't use any combination of the words "my boss is an idiot" as your explanation for why your boss's idiocy caused the issue.