View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 06:41 AM   #9884 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Making nachos for dinner with homemade salsa, Susan making Guac, pickled jalapeños pickled red onion, and Shredded chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
My niece graduates from HS today. All she wanted for her celebration was for Uncle John to make that same steak I did for Xmas dinner. Really pissed my brother off cuz he thinks everything he makes is the best, yet all she can talk about is what I cooked. Making my niece happy while laying to bed the argument with my brother of who is the better cook, Win-win!
Lol, that is awesome! I was at the store and they had a ~2.5" thick, 33oz ribeye that I almost bought! Ended up with some boneless hot wings and corn bread Ill get steak this weekend in the sous vide bath.