View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 06:04 AM   #9329 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I've decided I'm not pulling the stock injectors. Picking up another set to clean and flow test and have as spares.

Working on the fuel pressure gauge install this morning and just have one question. The fuel tap kit came with some grease of some sort, but the instructions don't reference it at all. The instruction do say to lube up the o-rings (one on the pulsation damper and one on the spacer) with engine oil. I figure the lube is now provided for those o-rings in lieu of using engine oil?
you want my oem ones? 20K miles on em. I'll have to double check and make sure I still have em but I think they are in a box in the garage. As joby would say, a little dielectric grease is always the answer when reassembling parts. Im guessing thats what the little
packet is for.

*Edit* I didnt see JC already replied about dielectric grease.

Last edited by madwi; 01-18-2020 at 06:08 AM.