View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 11:02 PM   #9215 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Not on the adapter. My current thought is to put loctite on my b&m shifter and thread the knob on. Then the knob itself should come off. But that leaves the adapter still attached to an aftermarket part I'd like to sell.

And since I am not redondo I dont have another raceseng knob to throw on the b&m and offer as a "package deal" lol
I guess you had the raceseng on the b&m and can't get that adapter off in order to use the adapter for the coolerworks. I guess you'll have to buy one of my spare knobs

By the way, you can unscrew the adapter with a wrench once you get the knob off
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 01-16-2020 at 11:07 PM.