View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 12:13 AM   #8787 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
It is raining like a mofo right now. I cant wait for the temps to start falling. They said it was pretty much a sure thing that everyone is going to lose power.

SATURDAY We’ll start the day with rain from G.R. to the south and mixed precipitation north of G.R. As the day goes on, colder air will come in from the north and gradually change the precipitation from rain showers to freezing rain, then sleet, then snow. The heaviest snow will fall north of Oceana and Newaygo Counties, where 6-12″ is possible by midday Sunday. The rest of the area could see 2-5″ of snow mainly Saturday evening/night. Roads will be slipperiest Saturday evening/night into early Sunday AM. Winds will be northeast at 15-25 mph with gusts over 30 mph
I hear that. My power's been flickering all night due to the fact that my power hookup is a temp overhead line lying on the ground and secured to my meter with what looks like 160 feet of electrical tape... ComEd doesnt show up till Thursday to fix the burned-out portion of my line.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk