View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 08:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
BuckeyeZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z BMW M4
BuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond reputeBuckeyeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Angelo350Z/ View Post
Nice, congrats on the F82! I agree, the M4 is definitely a beast. It's about 300 lbs heavier than the Z, but I actually prefer everything about it over the Z. The DCT is mesmerizing once you're out of 1st gear in sport and manual mode . How do you like the 666M wheels? I tried to embrace the whole Competition package, but when I placed my order, I just preferred the 437Ms significantly more. After 2 months of ownership, the 20s are really growing on me.
Initially I didn’t like the 666 wheels, but they grew on me and the color complements the Silverstone car well. The 666’s are a pain to keep clean!!