View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 08:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeZ View Post
I recently made the same change! Bought an M4 competition and am keeping the Z. The M is a beast at the track, but you can definitely feel the weight of the car. It needs front camber plates and track specific wheels, but is otherwise perfect. Brakes are great, no fuel starve or oil overheating …

I still love the Z and plan to keep it. They are 2 different animals.
Nice, congrats on the F82! I agree, the M4 is definitely a beast. It's about 300 lbs heavier than the Z, but I actually prefer everything about it over the Z. The DCT is mesmerizing once you're out of 1st gear in sport and manual mode . How do you like the 666M wheels? I tried to embrace the whole Competition package, but when I placed my order, I just preferred the 437Ms significantly more. After 2 months of ownership, the 20s are really growing on me.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote