Thread: To all z owners
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 09:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad&bouZee View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop putting nismo kits on your base model Zs...

I see it WAYYYY too often...

On top of that people who put the nismo body kits on their cars go far enough to label their car a nismo or #nismo on their posts. It’s just as bad as putting the nismo emblem on your base model Z, or putting an STi emblem on a Base WRX, or a M emblem on a base model bmw. Putting on a kit is the same thing.

So many people do this and I feel it is really degrading to me and all nismo owners since We actually paid for an ACTUAL nismo. It devalues the cars and takes away from the rarity of nismos. Please people.... stop fronting like you own a nismo and stay away from putting the nismo body kits on your car.
Well, the important thing is not to panic. And yeah, for real, wtf, why would people do this??? People who buy non-Nismo 370Z's are not even worthy of having a Z. It's either Nismo or nothing. In fact, non-Nismo 370Z's shouldn't even be called 370Z's. In fact, I'll even de-badge my 370Z and put a 350Z emblem. No wait, that'll insult the 350Z Nismo owners. Okay, I'll just de-badge completely and even take off the Nissan emblems. Hopefully you're smart enough to figure out I'm being completely sarcastic.

Lmao degrading to you?? And how does putting a Nismo bodykit on a non-Nismo devaluing your car? And just so you know, my Z was probably priced around the same, if not more, than a Nismo, based on the trim/add-on's. Not that there's anything wrong with a base, but not all of us have base models.

GET THE F*CK OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE