View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 08:48 AM   #7737 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post

in arizona?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
It surprised the hell out of me too when I first learned it snows there in the winter. Of course I was on a road trip running summer tires so that was.. eye-opening.
Many don't realize that AZ is not all desert and that Phoenix and Tucson are not the norm for the entire state. Flagstaff elevation is higher than Denver, CO! Most of the northeast of the state is greater than 5,500 feet. I live in Kingman which is 30 miles from NV and 60 from the CA borders. Our elevation is 3,000 to 3,500 feet for the town its self. We have what you call a Sky Island in our backyard. The Hualapai Mountains are a 15 minute drive from my house and rises to about 8,000 feet at its highest peak. AZ is one of the most diverse states in terms of habitat in the US. When I get to talking about AZ outdoors I realize how much I miss being out in the wilds playing like I did for 30 plus years and getting paid for it.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|