View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 06:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
This^^^^^^^. Penske's are the gold standard for dampers. Between Penske, JRZ, and AST, I'd go with Penske every day of the week. Only reason I have AST instead of Penske's on my car is I could find someone to work with within the time frame I needed.

The spring rates of those used Penske's are right where you'd want them for performance driving. They'll be a little stiff on the street but nothing that's too hateful to drive. With the Penske valving, they probably actually drive rather well.
You are not helping me. LMAO...… I have wanted a set for a long time. I need to spend my money elsewhere.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote