View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 05:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
You are planning on some track time? Corner 3 Motorsports is where I purchased my JRZ coilovers for my 08 350Z when I had it. I found they are simply amazing coilovers to run at the track if they are within your budget. My times actually improved with the JRZ coilovers. The Fortune Auto 500 coilovers are very nice quality coilovers as well and they are rebuildable.
I keep just hearing amazing things about JRZ. Whereas not much about AST. Thinking I'm going to have to the JRZ route :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Don’t know if the rate and valving is what you need, but it’s worth a look

Penske Shocks For Sale (STU suspension)
Awesome man thanks for the heads up. However I really have my mind set on JRZ and AST. It was frustrating enough to narrow it down to them, I don't wanna go down that rabbit hole again. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The biggest thing is to find someone who can help you setup the car properly. Hotrodz may know a few folks in your area that can help with this. They should also be able to hook you up with your JRZ's or whatever coilover you decide to use.
Hotrodz is my boy!! I'll absolutely be discussing with him as well
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote