View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 02:47 PM   #79 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN SHARK View Post
Ah, I’ve already replaced my oil pump once before due to a crack near the bolt holes for the pickup tube when adding the Z1 oil pan spacer. Needless to say, I said screw it to the spacer. No, I did not over-torque it. Anyway, is the body of this one any stronger or is it still that pot metal like the OEM? Also, I skipped right to the end of this thread. What’s the deposit needed and total price?
Sorry to hear about that man. Might have gotten one from a bad pour. The pump is still the OE pump, but comes with a billet cover to prevent flex. We QC our covers before using them, making sure everything is good before sending out.

Total price is $1150 shipped, comes with a Tshirt in whatever size you need. You can pay in full as most have, or pay $750 now and remaining when ready to ship.

I just need your name/address/email, and I can send you an invoice for the GB oil pump.

Thanks,
Jeremiah
2003 Twin turbo 350z *under construction* 1500hp | 2016 Lexus RCF 435rwhp | 2017 Raptor 400rwhp
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote