View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 08:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
Guy is doing this for a burnout contest with Cleetus at his event.
This is sorta a throwaway car for him I bet, especially compared to his GT3 RS and S15 drift build.

Decently entertaining channel. He's a Pro2 drifter, could've been Pro1 but he decided not to take on the schedule. He's a bit more human in that sense. Built up the skill and know-how to get involved, but not trying to come off like he knows every last thing.
I have watched him for 5 or so years. He is having a hard time dealing with the wife ordeal. I keep hoping he will get his crap back together. The only thing that annoys me is he does the exact same thing on everything. Just throws parts at it with no research and wonders why his cars break. Might be to the fact that he overdrives them. Anyway, good luck to him.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote