View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

Ok look ... when you throw around terms like "future proof" its hard to infer what you are saying... look at cars today vs 10 years ago ... even 5 years ago - they are making amazing strides in how fast / cheap / well built / integrated they are... I for one feel that cars in 5 years will be blowing the doors off cars from today... however - the Z like some vehicles is a car that enthusiasts spot and appreciate for time immemorial - I still break my neck looking at nice 240s or 300s or even 350s... the same will be true of the 370... While it might not be future proof in the sense that in 5 years ill want to get the latest and greatest toy - I wont be replacing my Z...
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote