View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 10:37 AM   #616 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LOL, you got compassion fatigue!!! It happens all the time. You poor your heart and soul into a build project and in the end you are wore out and the chase is over. It can seem anticlimactic. I have seen a lot of folks get to this point only to sell their once dream car. You got channel your enter Spooler and drive the chit out of it!!!
^^^What he said. LMAO. I have issues also dealing with it being over myself. You're not the first one. The only way to make that feeling go away is to drive and enjoy the car. Stuff is gonna break and you are going to get some patina on it. It's all in the process of enjoying what you built. So get your butt in the drivers seat and have fun.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote