View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:14 PM   #9283 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Shot a HK VP9, a 1911, and a Sig P229. Did not like the sig trigger, and was steadily up and to the left with it. Would not buy. Favored the 1911. Was complimented on my marksmanship with both the 1911 and the HK. Also fired an AK47. This range is pretty neat, huge selection of guns (Sunset Hill in Henryville, PA).
Pulling the Sig P229 up and to the left means you need a firmer grip on the gun and relax the trigger finger. The trigger break is causing you to twitch the gun left. That will happen with Glocks too. That is what I prefer to shoot. I have several in 9mm, .45, and .357 Sig. That take some getting use to but nothing that can't be accomplished with practice.