View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:23 PM   #8457 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Congrats

I would like to see a different direction out of them before I seriously consider another car by them. But I haven't written them off entirely. There are plenty of other vehicles I would avoid before the Nissan/Infiniti lineup.
Everyone seems to like something different now days. Purchase the vehicle that best fits you and how you use your vehicles. In my experience one thing I have found is you will get reliability/dependability out of the Nissan Maxima as well as the Nissan Altima they have excellent quality like Infiniti vehicles. In the first five years of ownership and beyond they have excellent resale value if you plan to ever sell for a different vehicle in the future. Nissan/Infiniti makes quality vehicles in the Japanese vehicle market and are desired. This 2018 Nissan Maxima has plenty of power on tap for a daily driver!!