View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 01:37 PM   #300 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
What I love about the C8 is they're gonna have to either put out super cars at corvette prices. So budget sports cars will have to be Cayman good.

I can foresee a toyota MR2 being something really special in the 40k range.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
For one... Nobody expects the exotics to lower there prices. If that's how you interpreted the statement then you're pretty much in your own world of negativity trying to rain on a parade that wasnt scheduled to march on. At best, my train of thought was on the upcoming mazda coupe the upcoming MR2 and the possible upcoming Z/Q60 and next gen WRX.

Two... electric cars are inevitable. They're shoving them down our throats even though they dont even make 5% of car sales. And as much as sports car sales are declining. Theyre still selling 300% more sports cars than EV's.
As far as we know so far... most next gen sports cars will be mild hybrids at best... yes there are 2 or 3 electric sports cars destined to come out but none will be affordable.

As far as your GM comments that haven't held a whole lot of weight since 2005 with the exception of the volt which is cancelled.
As far as corvettes go. I see brand new looking C3, C4 and C5 vettes on city streets pretty much on the regular. And camaro 5's seem to be holding really well out in the meet's. Especially 1LE and Z/28 owners seem to have impeccable examples.

Haters gonna hate though.

Yup, one of us has a problem with English. Or whatever is is you Americans speak down there.

26+ years experience as a manager of a 100+ vehicle fleet (and conversations with other fleet managers) is what I base my comments on. GM is forever giving more problems than the rest put together.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote