View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 01:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hot Rod 370 Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Z51 Vette
Hot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobinH View Post
i find a bit of throttle while you're releasing the clutch helps on the 1-2. all manual transmissions really, but especially this one.

i tell people when i let them drive my car, 'you kinda have to keep your foot in the gas'.

i think if the strange lag in the throttle was lessened, it would be easier to shift smoothly.
Thank all of you for your advise. Yes I have been doing most of what you all say to do on the 1st to 2nd shift and I get a clean shift about 50% of the time. Going to 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th is easy as pie. I will just keep working on it. Just needed to be sure my car was preforming as designed and you all let me know it is. I thank all of you for responding.
Hot Rod 370 Z is offline   Reply With Quote