Thread: Updated Nismo
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYCO View Post
I don't need to show the baseline. GTRS. Nismo 370z, 350z, R32/R34, 240Z/360Z,Skylines, MX5s etc etc. My car is adored in the UK. In the UK we respect what people individually decide to do to their cars.
My point is that you don't need to try and justify your own taste by saying other people love/adore/worship/etc whatever you're doing which is something you've done just about every time someone makes a comment about your car that you disagree with. As I've said before, if you like it then that's all that matters. Beyond that, I've lived in the UK... let's not kid ourselves about a nonexistent "respect all builds" car culture, especially when StormWhite is contradicting you a few posts up.