View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 07:09 PM   #6704 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I can get the Danmar with accessories I want for $100 more than the Bendpak lift w/o accessories. The Bendpak with the same accessories adds up more than I'd like (30% more). The Danmar columns are slightly shorter, which makes the clearance to the open garage door more comfortable. The Danmar has a 3 year warranty vs a 5 year warranty for the Bendpak.

Weight is not a consideration. The Z weighs half the capacity of the Danmar. And with my ceiling height limitation, the lift I could get on an SUV or pickup truck would be minimal. Certainly not any more than I could get on jack stands anyway.
I did a quick search on google and it looked like they were the same price, within $100. Sounds like you got a good plan in place.
9' ceiling?