View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:25 PM   #240 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

He kinda fits in his own niche in the car vlogging world. It's a little weird. If memory serves right, he dropped his Z, got the Nismo, and only held onto it for less than a year before he got a GT-R. Was documenting installs and dynos of short tails and short rams. I'm not sure what he's done on his GT-R apart from the exhaust and that wrap, but they're not quite the ones to turn to for build documentaries.

I mean I won't hate on him, though. Great for him if his YT vids and selling price of the Z actually put him ahead, or if he's got the money to move fast from car-to-car. He was talking about how the GT-R was his dream car when he first got it, and I think he took delivery without ever going out to inspect it. And then he has his eyes on a Supra and well... yeah, now he makes a video about the C8 making him questioning that prospect.

This isn't like Shmee150 buying another supercar — he sounds like he planned well ahead what he's going into, and he tends to show some commitment, including with his own Supra pre-order.

Last edited by Ventruck; 08-04-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote