View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 12:48 AM   #237 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
Dat overdrive

But that's one factor that unfortunately makes me open to parting with the Z if I can't own two cars.

I was already thinking of getting the C7 at depreciation, not actually expecting the C8 to be as awesome as it currently sounds. I mean not only is that car a better performer than the Z in every imaginable way, but it had more boot space, seems like the manual was still easier to get along with, and it got better mileage. Z51 also made the car a bit more track ready. Literally faster and more practical, it seemed. Targa top was icing.

It's not that the Z is bad, but at least to me, there was something that ticked all the boxes in qualifying as a better car in the C7.

Spending so-so years paying off a C7 now is kinda gonna get in the way of saving up for the supercar that is the C8. Only way I lean to a C7 is if the C8 turns out to be a timebomb disaster.
The DCT is what I'm concerned with, if anything.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote