View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 04:21 PM   #3821 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is Moncef from Admin Tuning knows a hell of a lot more than I do about this stuff.

But I cleared and reset the ecu, nothing else, and he said it’s on point again, and the car is apparently making small adjustment after small adjustment to the fuel and eventually (after 6-8 weeks) getting way too lean. But once the cache is cleared and it’s running strictly off his tune again, it’s fine.

So we’ve got to figure out why. The pcv is where he wants to start... I know that blow by can lower your octane levels and make the car do some weird stuff. So maybe it has something to do with that.

As far as touch ups and helping afterwards, he hasn’t charged me a dime. But has always responded same day, and told me to send him logs whenever and he’ll always look at them.

With my previous tuner, everything was covered up to a year, then you had to pay for a retune.

Anyway, gonna try a delete and see what that does.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote