View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 12:52 PM   #521 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

- I finally decided to put test pipes into the vehicle and swap out my OEM stock Cats (i know..i know.. about time, right?!) Test pipes will be going in tomorrow.

- I am swapping out both AFR sensors for very low mileage AFR sensors (~10k) from a healthy car (thanks to Husam for this) --> This is to further diagnose the source of the P2A03.

- Eugene is willing to help with a smoke test to see if there are any leaks they can detect with this method after putting in the test pipes & swapping out AFR sensors.

I figured if the P2A03 still comes back after putting in test pipes, and swapping out my current AFR sensors for the very low mileage ones, then I am just going to disable the code at that point, and call it a day -- as long as the AFR numbers are fine still.

It can't be a bad injector because I was driving the Red Z for 3 weeks with those same exact injectors and no code was thrown (before I crashed it).