View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #520 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Update: (Some of this is a repeat of what has been done before, but I just decided to repost it again and lump it all in one)

- Removed driver side door panel to take out a random screw from behind there (dono how it got behind there in the first place, it was there before I purchased the car lol)

- Inspected and put in a new gasket for the passenger sided cam shaft cover, and put something on it for extra protection. So far no oil leak is showing (put cardboard under the car when it isn't being driven it to see if anything leaks, so far nothing)

- Replaced all 4 brake pads with brand new EBC Yellowstuff Akebono pads

- Replaced front 2 rotors with 2 brand new slotted cryo-treated rotors

- Cleaned engine bay and also under the car

- Swapped the ECU for a new one which fixed the misfiring in 2 cylinders (4 & 6) that occurred after I got it back from the shop

- Pushed and tightened bolts to get rid of the rubbing noise on subframe of car when in reverse mode

- Got rid of some odd noise that was occurring in the back of the car (dono what it was but it bothered him enough to get rid of it lol)

- Filled up washer fluid tank with water, so no more warning light on for an empty washer reservoir tank

- Fixed slight belt rub against the overflow tank

- Re-tuned the car via Eugene (ECUTEK) to make sure things are good to go so far

===============================================

Things to be done soon:

- Will swap out engine mount with brand new Polyurethane motor mount

- Will swap out current transmission mount for an upgraded Polyurethane transmission mount

- Will replace driver side front left fender liner with a brand new one because last one got melted and eaten up by my tire while driving apparently it came off xD

Last edited by cupcakez; 07-11-2019 at 10:48 AM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote