View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #37 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Excellent thread Bob! The timing is just perfect for me since I'm just embarking on my journey into the realm of real aerodynamics. I'm pretty pleased with the splitter and canards i've got on the car now and after testing at Laguna Seca, I can definitely say that the aero was working. Cant wait for my wing to arrive. Need to read through the material on this site, seems like there's a lot of great info and guidance here. Thanks for sharing and im looking forward to hearing more about the development of your car with Professional Awesome Racing.
Glad to hear things went well at Laguna Seca. A front splitter and lowering the car provides for better turn in and cornering grip for sure. Which wing did you get?
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote