View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #252 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Altered View Post
Never heard of ester bunny injection, but I have heard of Direct Exhaust Injection though...

On a serious tip, like Clint said, we've started preliminary tuning on the car, working with her and getting some basic set-ups done, before we go more heavily into the tune and do some full throttle, full boost passes.

I should be able to get some video of full runs later today, but for now, here are some pics I snapped of the car on the dyno:

Thanks for the update Clint & Jon. I also got your voice mail, I was in a meeting, sorry I didn't get back to you.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote