View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 03:55 PM   #1833 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
No kidding... my mother's side of the family has lived in G-burg for the past 40-odd years.

Two years ago I drove from Chicago to Waynesboro, VA, drove the entirety of the Blue Ridge, and made it back to the Chi in one sleep-cycle. Took about 27 hours. I hit the BRP at dawn so I had the road all to myself (minus the NPS Police) until Roanoke. A section of BRP north of Asheville was closed for construction so I didn't technically complete the whole route.. I will be correcting that oversight next week . Leaving around 5-6pm Sunday. Taking into account stops to fix all the myriad little bugs I'm sure will pop up, I'll hit the southern portal to BRP just before dawn.
We did the southern 1/3 on the way to Zdayz this year. Great drive just watch for cyclist, they are insane.