View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 02:51 AM   #9883 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I have been put in a situation that I don't want to deal with at all. The problem is I have no choice. I have been thinking of options and none of them are that great, especially for my bank account. It's not the wife and it's not work. Sometimes I just hate people.
As long as you didn't get the neighbor lady pregnant, it may not be something that some of the others here (especially the more mature ones) have not already lived and survived through.

If you want to share it may open up some new ideas or possible solutions... This is a “Judgement Free” zone...

(...now back to the pregnant neighbor lady story... so here’s what happened to me once... ...)