View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 10:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
Forget the Stillen and get a Hayden 1676 from ebay/amazon for $30. Same one Z1 sells and rated for 10k GVWR.

Yesterday I mounted mine vertically (only space I have with the oil cooler there) using the existing center brace in front of the condenser, there's even a free threaded nut to use. I disconnected the OE top cooler hose and used a brass 3/8" mender to connect it to the new line and ran hose to barb on the Hayden. For the bottom hose I ran from the Hayden toward the drivers side, cut a piece of the radiator core support out to ease the bend (2" sq. max), cut the lower hose where it affixes to the radiator fan shroud and used a 3/8" mender to connect the new hose to existing.

Do yourself a favor and use Awab hose clamps size 17.
Like this?

https://www.amazon.com/HAYDEN-TRANSA...r=8-1-fkmrnull
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote